'' Technical perfection and automotive passion!''
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
The personal grow of our employees is the company key strength and your personal development of skills in our dynamic environment is ensured. We will offer you the opportunity to become a decision maker that drives the whole plant business and partner, whose opinion is highly valued. Attractive salary, including semester bonus, 5 weeks of holiday, team spirit and great people, within international environment is ensured.
The role of a Material Planner is to verify that production line delivery aligns with minimum stock targets and logistics costs.
In this very important role, you will:
• Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and leveling piece procurements
• Follow up the Procurement Program realization by managing alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of pieces.
• Follow supplier delivery performance and the service of logistics partners and propose appropriate improvement action plans.
• Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the transportation scheme semi-annually.
• Direct packaging management.
• Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and services.
• Verify that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary
Your education and experience should be similar with:
• University degree with a specialisation in Economy, Management or Technical and min 2 years experience in industrial environment.
• English fluent for daily communication; German/French – is an advantage
• Professional understanding and aplication of:
• Pull system and Capacity planning in production methods
• Stock management and control knowledge
• Material resource planning principles/Transport cost optimalization/calculation methods
• Experience in production in an industrial environment
We encourage you to join us in the race for the pick of technological transformation in Automotive Industry, by completing our winning team!