''Technical perfection and automotive passion!''
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility.
If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Diversity is a strength and thanks to our diversity and with 5500 Faurecians in our team, we have a better understanding of customer expectations and we take better decisions. If you think you find yourself in our cultural fit, we offer you the opportunity to have this competitive job with personal development of skills, in our dynamic environment. Attractive salary, Support benefit for relocation, including semester bonus, 5 weeks of holiday, team spirit and great people, within international environment is ensured.
Process Engineer is a key role in the Plant, by being responsible for delivering regular recommendations on how to maintain staff levels and lower costs, while meeting all of the quality standards set forth by the company and government regulations, he analyze business methods and find efficient alternatives
The successful candidate will work side-by-side with the management staff to discover inefficiencies in business processes and then determine the best ways to bring our business methods in line with our financial goals.
In this exciting role, the best candidate, will:
• Analyze workflows within and across all departments to determine how the entire company can work better together
• Review the KPI monitoring systems and determine ways to improve their ability to maintain company operations
• Create an analytical process that justifies business decisions
• Analyze capital expenditures and project designs to help find ways to cut costs
• Maintain an updated outlook on all associated business costs and deliver a quarterly report on pertinent industry trends to the management team
• Accept the work in 3 shifts
The education and skills of our best candidate should look like:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and experience in automotive industry
• Comfortable with integrating new technology and new process into an existing business environment
• English level for daily use, German/ French is a plus, Czech language not mandatory
• Welding experience is a plus
• Good eye for detail and excellent technical skills
Take the opportunity and join us in the race for the pick of technological transformation in Automotive Industry, by completing our winning team!