''Technical perfection and automotive passion!''
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility.
If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Diversity is a strength and thanks to our diversity and with 5500 Faurecians in our team, we have a better understanding of customer expectations and we take better decisions. If you think you find yourself in our cultural fit, we offer you the opportunity to have this competitive job with personal development of skills, in our dynamic environment. Attractive salary, including semester bonus, 5 weeks of holiday, team spirit and great people, within international environment is ensured.
Quality engineer position is mainly associated with the Production in the Plant, where he design, install, and evaluate quality of the production, process-sampling systems, procedures, and statistical techniques.
In this exciting role, you will have to:
• To ensure that new developments are done according to Safety Regulation requirements
• To coordinate the triggering of Safety Regulation alerts; ensure their follow-up by validating the daily management meeting
• To support/expertise to give if required.
• To do regular reporting on Safety Regulation Alerts within audits and Blocking Points
• To coordinate and perform Safety Regulation Audits and related actions and their follow-up
• To participate on the creation and improvement of audit checklists
• To answer technical and organizational questions to plant Safety Regulation Coordinator
• To assure deployment and application of standards to reach Zero defect on Safety and Regulation product in his perimeter.
• To ensure that the products and services provides a high level of quality that meets customer expectation.
• To fallow the system of measure in organization’s performance and then report on its findings, liaising with managers and staff, and coordinating procedures to address any deficiencies.
• To be the support for concepts of PPAP, FMEA, 8D report in the Plant together with Quality Manager.
• To make part of the support team for necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department.
Your skills should look like:
• University degree, technical background is an advantage
• Knowledge in statistics and basic quality tools
• Challenger in the launch of new projects
• Good English level
• German and French language are welcomed
Join us in the race for the pick of technological transformation in Automotive Industry by completing our winning team!