IT SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR
''Technical perfection and automotive passion!''
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility.
If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Our Group IT Division (Group Information Systems) is looking for a Security Administrator (male/female) to be based in Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic.
The main purpose of the job: the role of a Security System Administrator is to work on daily IT Security tasks for a worldwide perimeter. He/she shall provide 2nd level support for specific Security systems and applications.
The main missions and challenges are to:
- Prepare and implement changes on maintained Security infrastructure
- Supervise Security infrastructure – investigate, debug, solve issues
- Be an active member in the Security support chain as the contact for 1st level (helpdesk and monitoring) and 3rd level support (competence centers)
- Establish/write further documentation of Security systems and processes
- Master Degree in Information Technology
- Experience in the IT Security domain
- Good knowledge in networking (routing, NAT, TCP/IP)
- Monitoring systems (e.g. Nagios), virtual environments (Citrix/ESX) and Linux
- Radius authentication
- VPN and Proxy/Reverse proxy
- Knowledge of Fortinet and/or Checkpoint firewall technologies are a plus
- Willingness to develop expertise in the domain of IT – Security
- Fluent English skills is mandatory – used on daily basis
- Experience with working in global (worldwide) company is advantage
- Communication skills, autonomy, motivation
- Attractive remuneration package including bonuses
- Brand new and modern office premises
- Language courses
- Company catering, teambuilding events
- Additional 1 week of paid vacation – available after 1st year of employment
- Significant discounts for some special car models produced in cooperation with Faurecia
- Position supporting global IT service
- Transparent career path with possibility to grow within specific IT domain
- Motivating multicultural environment of 6th largest automotive company with daily use of English
- Working in international team, participating on interesting projects, opportunity to work with different kind of new IT technologies
KontaktFaurecia Česká republika
Telefon: 702 124 818