Rádi bychom obsadili strategickou pozici v top managementu výrobní automotive společnosti, chceme nabídnout klíčovou roli v nastavování HR politiky a strategie
výrobního závodu. Hledáme zkušeného profesionála, který umí vést tým a je zvyklý na operativní řešení. Jelikož musí také mluvit anglicky, detaily dále v tomto jazyce :-)
Main MISSION of HR manager
- Coordination all HR issues in line with business objective with director of the plant.
- Implementation of an efficient and integrated strategy for recruitment, induction, training, career management, development.
- Ensuring of efficient professional development of employees according to the business needs and objectives
- Guarantee working conditions in compliance with legal Gregulations, policies and procedures
- Manage industrial relations with local employee representatives
- Coaching and support of other managers/superiors in the human aspects of work and human resources issues
- Report relevant HR information to the Division
- Help to build and meet the HR budget
- Drive actions for improvement, drive improvement ideas process
The ideal candidate should have:
- University education preferably in HR field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a HR function within an industrial environment
- A good knowledge of labor code
- Professional knowledge of HR information and payroll systems
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- International mind set
- Results orientation with ability to drive for results
What we offer:
- Motivating multicultural environment of 6th world largest automotive company with daily use of English language, working in good spirit team, participating on interesting projects. Possibility to develop yourself in prefered areas is always opened.
Company car, mobile phone and notebook also for private use are part of the package