IT System Management Administrator
''Technical perfection and automotive passion!''
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility.
If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Our Group IT Division (Group Information Systems) is looking for a Security Administrator (male/female) to be based in Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic.
The main purpose of the job:
The ITSM Administrator is a specialist responsible for providing support to incidents, changes requests and for resolving tickets on the regional and local Tivoli Asset, Dicovery and SCCD operations.
Main responsibilities :
• Will define, approve, implement test and monitor the system configuration changes
• He will propose improvements, organize ideas collection for the continuous improvement of processes and domain tasks organization
• Ensure good support and take all the necessary actions to improve the service satisfaction to final users
• Communication skills, autonomy, motivation
• Analytical thinking
• To be familiar with ITIL, certification is a plus
• To be familiar with Service request management process
• Experience with ITSM tool IBM Control Desk or similar - ServiceNow, BMC Remedy ITSM, etc.
• General knowledge about asset discovery tools like IBM Bigfix or similar – Ivanti, etc.
• To be able to build needed reports –experience with BIRTH is a plus
Attractive remuneration package including bonuses
Brand new and modern office premises
Company catering, teambuilding events
Additional 1 week of paid vacation – available after 1st year of employment
Significant discounts for some special car models produced in cooperation with Faurecia
Position supporting global IT service
Transparent career path with possibility to grow within specific IT domain
Motivating multicultural environment of 6th largest automotive company with daily use of English
Working in international team, participating on interesting projects, opportunity to work with different kind of new IT technologies
Juniors and seniors candidates are welcome in our Team!
Telefon: 724 337 081