Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you are willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be!
Your position and environment?
Our Faurecia Interior System Business Group – Europe Division is looking for you as a Logistics Trainee m/f for our plant in Mlada Boleslav Plazy.
Your role and responsibilities?
You will work together with the Production, Control & Logistics (PC&L) Manger to ensure effective monitoring of the logistics topics within the site.
Your main missions will be to
• Ensure plant implementation of PC&L methods and tools.
• Provide the plants with PC&L standards: Material Information Flow Analysis (MIFA), PIC, PDP, Milk run, leveling, etc.
• Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions.
• Propose, in coordination with the FES Specialists, visual management systems in order to improve reactivity in case of problems.
• Identify and implement best practices.
• Ensure Know-how capitalization and check that standard forms are used.
Who are you?
• Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related discipline.
• Must have experience in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Should possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Good level of English required and in Czech.